Classic Products Corp. (Classic) was started in 1959 as Fort Wayne Bowling Supply (FWBS).
Since its inception the company has expanded through growth within its original regional
presence. (the midwest as well as nationally through acquisition)
Classic was founded on and remains true to the goals of:
- Serving the industry with a well trained, highly motivated, service oriented team of employees.
- Passionately serving our two equally important customer bases: the pro shop retailer and bowling centers.
- Maintaining our sales and marketing focus on the reseller - we exist to support those who serve the bowler, not directly the bowler himself.
- We require a lot of our employees, but no amount of skills or work ethic is enough, we also expect each to hold a sincere respect and interest for the sport of bowling and its many wonderful participants and stakeholders. Our driving philosophy is that in order for us to survive and thrive we have to be committed to the success of each of our customers, one at a time, one day at a time.
Classic Products is comprised of six business units, organized as follows:
- Bowling Products (consumer and bowling center supplies)
- Fort Wayne, Indiana: Corporate Headquarters, bowling products warehouse and Custom Imprinting division
- Dallas, Texas: Distribution Center and base for our Center Services division
- Largo, Florida: Distribution Center
- Seattle, Washington: Distribution Center
- Center Services
- Custom Imprinting - Fort Wayne, Indiana
The business of bowling continues to change and everyone at Classic shares the same goal to
anticipate and respond to all such changes in time to achieve our goal of being the very best
possible distributor to our pro shop and bowling center customers. To this end we are driven
everyday to help provide the products and services our customers need to meet their goals.